Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Now you know my ABCs!

I don't usually like to do random questionnaire things, but I thought that this would be a good filler til I have time to post a real post. So for your stalking pleasure here are my ABCs!


A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen. Wishing for that King size! (one day...)
C. Chore that you hate: All of them? but I guess if I had to pick one it would be folding the laundry. Just ask the hubs.
D. Dogs: none for now. maybe when we have kids and a house.
E. Essential start to your day: wash my face and brush my teeth!
F. Favorite color: anything in the mint/seafoam/turquoise family of colors
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 11 3/4" but we'll round up and say 6'0".
I. Instruments you play: none. lame. I played the clarinet in 6th grade though!
J. Job title: Team Leader. Sounds macho, huh?
K. Kids: none for now but we want a bunch.
L. Live: Louisville, KY
M. Mother’s name: Remy
N. Nicknames: Ames, Amy Lou, Monkey (from my dad), Minnie (from Ryan), and whole bunch of other goofy nicknames from Ryan that I'd rather not say. :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None thankfully!
P. Pet peeves: Stupid/mean comments on blogs/articles/youtube videos. If you can't be civil, please don't type it.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." -Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. I seriously cry everytime I watch that part. Love it.
R. Right or left handed: Right-o!
S. Siblings: 1 older brother Julius and 1 younger brother Alex
U. Underwear: I used to wear VS underoos, but now I'm cheap so I get the 6 pack of Hanes hipsters. Super comf though.
V. Vegetable you hate: peppers. I hate the texture of the peppers.
W. What makes you run late: When I try to do my hair all cute and then it doesn't work out so then I end up having to straighten it or put it in a pony tail. I hardly ever do my hair for this reason. I'm usually very punctual.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and left arm and MRI of my knees.
Y. Yummy food that you make: my hubs loves my egg rolls and fried rice. My favorite thing I've made is chess pie and/or the pumpkin spice bundt cake I made last week.
Z. Zoo animal: baby pandas, baby lions, baby cheetahs, basically any baby mammal.

This was exhilarating I know. Hopefully I'll have some good stuff for you next week!

Loves,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment