Sunday, November 6, 2011

Recently


Hey friends!

The last two weeks of October went by in such a blur! I wanted to update everyone on our recent happenings. On October 22,  I went to Arkansas to surprise my grandpa for his 90th birthday. I had a lot of fun seeing my family and celebrating such a momentous birthday! Here are a few pics of the shindig!
Grandpa's cake and some pictures of him over the years
Some of the guests
The family!
I can't wait to be able to spend more time with them over Christmas vacay!

Last Sunday, we had trunk or treat at Sojourn and had so much fun! Ryan and I dressed up like pirates and decorated our car like a pirate ship. Here are some pics of the event courtesy of our friend Kara!
Arrrg!!
Our pirate trunk complete with a treasure chest full of candy
Great friends
There was a great turnout and we saw some really great trunks! I'm already looking forward to next year. We had several kids think we were real pirates and I'm pretty sure one little boy thought I was going to take him with me to work on our pirate ship.

I'm hoping that I will be able to post a couple tutorials of crafts that I've done. I've already taken the pictures, I just need to sit down and write it out! I think I'll do a series of DIY gifts since Christmas is right around the corner! Crazy!

Hope you are all doing well!

Loves,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment